i try to be u owner (=

yeah ;D i very-very bless . haha , tht only my imagen kayy . u should now i and my buifren together until 1 month . tht make me hapy . him frn say that , he *nda pernah brkaple . haha nda pndai speaking (= accually before he love me he ever love tutttut . HAHA XD tht my fren ;( maigadss! but she's do'not accept him love becouse . . i dont know ! tht meant he love were Rejected yoww . but , at tht i do not love him yet coz i had my buifren yet . but its not *bertahan until now . yaaa , now i got him my luver ouu! but who will suspend our relationship. whether I or he? I do not want to leave him as I left my first boyfriend.  but my second boyy was leaving me. whether I will leave him or he would make it all to me? i never want my relationship broke.

- Hope to last in this year. I am his forever -